12.18.2013

Christmas Kisses


Hello December! -to the most wonderful time of the year. For the days leading to this month I've actually been dreading it for some reasons of a case of seasonal affective disorder or simply melancholia for the ending year. Up until the festivity I find myself getting into the merriment and anticipating for this season. I would like to share a few December favorites of playing around bokeh lights and some holiday dressing.
I constantly find myself listening to nothing but Christmas songs the whole day long. I feel like every music I should tune into should have the season's spirit as I only have a month to enjoy listening to it. I especially love Ariana Grande's Christmas Kisses Album and its beautiful cover art.

I hope everybody's is having the time of their lives going around parties and coming home to their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen