12.06.2013

Ankle Strap Flats

If the magic mirror would ask, Valentino rockstud shoes would probably be the fairest of them all. But we all can make do if we can't shell out about $900 or Php 44K. So I looked for more or less something like it and stumbled upon EZRA on Zalora.com.ph.
 I ordered this studded ankle strap flats online and it arrived 5 days after which is not bad. It's a brown faux leather with rose gold lining. 
Cons: the studs were not properly aligned and it has a slight scratch which is barely noticeable. The straps are not very sturdy and it still has some loose thread. I think the clasp won't hold out well and will probably slip off my ankle because the holes were not properly tacked. 
This is my first time buying shoes online. I would have to rate the experience fair. I don't often buy shoes  over the internet because I'm not really sure about the accuracy of the sizing. But I'm glad it did fit me well, I normally wear a size 7.5 and I ordered an 8 to give ample space for my wide feet. I've been looking all over the mall for another pair of ankle strap flats and I haven't been very successful with my search I think the shoes are decently priced and perfect for holiday dressing. I can't wait to wear them out. I'd give this 3.5 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen