1.08.2014

What I've been up to lately..




Hi! Happy New Year everybody! The holidays was great to me. I wish it's always Christmas when everybody remains festive.

Anyway I spent my 20th birthday on January 2 with my family and on the following Monday school resumed and I went out on a birthday dinner with my college friends. I took snaps of the things that happened over the days such as little mementos of events like the birthday pin I wore and... excuse my knobby knees but I absolutely love my moccasins. Lighting up sparklers on Christmas day and the adorably kooky and colorful Krazy Cookie Dough from Blue Bell (my #2 favorite ice cream) it's a party in your mouth just like eating a rainbow cake; very fitting for a birthday indeed which we got for a treat on the first day of class with my friends. Here's to more celebrations and reasons for ice cream this 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen