10.06.2013

Senior IV







Welcome to University of the Philippines Park! 

It has not dawned on me yet that I'm already in my senior year. It's when you are in school seeing faces you barely recognize that's when you know you're old enough to remember. The upperclassmen have already graduated and ta-da you're suddenly in their place. Being a senior made me conscious of how much time I have left savoring every class and paper I turn in. Whenever I find myself slacking in school I always remind myself that I'll be missing my college days. An alumnus once told me, "your UP days will be over before you'll even know it so enjoy it while it lasts."

It's almost the end of the first semester. Unbelievable.

Photo credits to Aeda Minoza

No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen