10.26.2013

Bonne Chance Collections

I usually wear skirts and dresses except if I'm out on newspaper duty looking for reports running and roughing around the metro dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt. Whenever I'm free from duties I go back to the girly girl that I am. 

And what better way to show your personality than the clothes you're wearing? 

I'm the dress type of girl. I like the carefree feeling and the leg room wearing a dress gives you. I can casually pair my dress with my Vans Guate stripes slip-ons or Keds for a tomboy chic appeal. Or I can be full on girly with Mary Janes and pink flats. 

I stumbled upon Bonne Chance Collections through Jasmine Blu's blog and it is indeed a treasure trove of vintage flair filled with an array of feminine styles that is screaming my style. Too bad we don't have them here in the Philippines :(  

But nonetheless I fell head over heels with their whimsical collection so here are my absolute favorites:



Bye Bye Birdie 2 Piece Dress is by far my favorite pick of all. I love the vivid bird print on the circle skirt and the perfect pairing with the sweetheart pastel pink crop top. 


The gingham print on the Strawberry Lemonade dress reminds me of Sundays church and my little girl days of printed frocks. The dress is so 1950's retro with its peter pan collar and lace. 


The adorable print on this 16 Candles Bow Back dress is too cute for words. The fitted bodice wonderfully shapes your silhouette. 
The dress features a cutout bow back and a pleat skirt and I'd love to twirl in this dress it looks so playful!




While we don't have Bonne Chance in the Philippines I will take inspiration from their collection and improvise with whatever I can find here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen