11.29.2014

We went Skycycling




It should be called Soul Cycle. Your soul will literally leave your body. I have done adrenaline inducing activities before and all of them requires you being suspended up the air in a wire. Zip lining for the fourth time in a row and now onto this batshit crazy idea pedaling your way on a 200 meter cable 60 feet above the ground. I thought I'm living such a pedestrian life why not another extreme adventure for the books! Also I screamed my lungs off of expletives the whole way and I had a record breaking feat of biking. I didn't move my head an inch and kept training my eyes to the finish line (don't look down) for fear the bicycle might keep wobbling and dismantle from the cable. Good to say I didn't die midair.

Me moments before my soul left my body

 An idyllic view. I can sit down here all day, read a book and stare at the lush greenery.
We conquered the heights now here's a picture of the most comfortable moccasins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_____________________________

CURRENTLY READING

Where'd You Go, Bernadette

goodreads.com
christineisen